get to know MTT Kylie :: Kylie Clay
Location: Allen, TX
Contact: email@example.com or 214.785.8937
Follow me on Facebook: PiratePrincessAdventuresMouseTalesTravel
Get a Quote from Kylie Clay
My love of Disney started with Snow White back as a young princess myself and has grown by leaps and bounds since. In 2001 I added my Prince Charming Aaron and off to Disney we went. In 2008 we added the Pirate in Pirate and Princess Adventures, Easton. In 2010 we added our Princess, Bella. As a mother of two and a pediatric RN I know children by heart. I specialize in planning trips for small children because I have 2 myself and know the ins and outs of the park for toddlers. My first trip to Disney was at 16 so I know how much fun the parks can be for tweens/teens. Our family motto is a family that plays together, stays together and this family plays at Disney. Easton’s first trip was at 18 mos and Bella at age 3 weeks. As a family we have included Disney World, Disneyland, and Disney Cruise Line to our vacations in the past few years. I love to share my Disney experiences and tips/tricks with friends and family and would love to share with you too.
- My Favorite Disney park is Magic Kingdom.
- I love to ride the monorail.
- I have an ever growing collection of Disney Dooney's and Harvey Seatbelt bags.
- My Disney snack must haves: Dole Whip, popcorn and a Turkey Leg.
- My motto: "You can never have too much Disney."
Travel Specialty: Family Vacations, Multi-generational Reunions/Vacations, Disney World & Disney Cruise Line First Trips, Traveling with Small Children & Disneymoons
My Travel Experience: Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland
Destination Expert: Walt Disney World Resort & Disney Cruise Line
- College of Disney Knowledge
- Cruise Line International Association Travel Agent Member 2012-2013
- Universal Orlando Specialist
- Legoland Specialist
- Carnival Cruise Line Specialist