get to know MTT Krista :: Krista Miller
Location: Peachtree City, GA
Contact: email@example.com or 919-548-2057
Follow me on Facebook: Facebook.com/MakeMineMagical
Get a quote from Krista Miller
Hello, y’all! My name is Krista Miller and I am blessed with a wonderful husband, Jeff, and we are parents to two gorgeous girls, Mackenzie (17) and Maeve (14).
- I was born and raised in Siler City, North Carolina and I am the second of four girls.
- I made my first visit to Walt Disney World in 1982 and we stayed at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground.
- My top 3 Disney movies are: Pete’s Dragon, Tangled, and Up! (Yes, I realize that one is Disney-Pixar).
- I have toured the Cinderella Castle Suite thanks to being a Disney Parks Blog contest winner. Now, it’s my dream to actually stay there one day!
- Due in part to the U.S. Army, my family and I have moved a dozen times in 18 years and been residents of 6 states.
- Sharing my joy and knowledge of my favorite vacation spots (especially Walt Disney World) provides me the chance to experience the magic over and over again through the eyes of my clients—it’s simply the BEST part of my job!
Travel Specialty: Military Families, Families with Children, Extended Family Vacations, and Adults Only Trips
My Travel Experience: Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld (Orlando, San Diego, and San Antonio), Carnival Cruise Line
Destination Expert: Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, Disney Cruise Line
- College of Disney Knowledge
- Universal Orlando Parks and Resort Specialist
- Cruise Line International Association Travel Agent Member 2012-2015
- LEGOLAND Florida Specialist
- SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment Travel Specialist
- Sandals Certified Specialist
"I have never met anyone who loves all things Disney as much as Krista. I am a huge fan and this is something we have always had in common. Krista and I have children the same ages. We have talked Disney so many times, comparing trips and tips. She has helped me plan my last 2 trips. She is so enthusiastic and wants to help everyone have a wonderful trip. She wanted us to be able to get the very most out of our vacation." - Amanda G.
"We had an absolutely fantastic time! I will certainly keep you in mind when telling friends about our vacation. You did an amazing job planning it for us and everything went perfectly. I found all of your emails and communications extremely helpful, including all of the additional links you sent to me on how and what to pack for the trip." - Ashley K.
"I found your services incredibly efficient and organized. I really appreciated the time you spent with me on the phone as we discussed our travel plans and family goals for Hawaii. If it hadn't been for you, I don't think we would have had this amazing vacation. In addition, I really appreciated your follow-up with the limo service. Anytime someone mentions a Disney vacation, I recommend they give you a call." - Charissa M.