Bob & Kimberly hill, owners
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 843.606.0687
Read my blog: MTT Blog
Follow me on Facebook: Facebook.com/MouseTalesTravel
My name is Kimberly Hill and I’m the CEO of Mouse Tales Travel. Wife of Bob, MTT's founder and COO (he's the quiet type). Mom of Drew (29) and Bryce (27) and our CrazyChineseBaby, MiaMouse (15). But really, who am I? Well...
- I believe in pixie dust, fairy tales, and a fabulous personalized touring plan.
- I grew up just 15 minutes from Disneyland.
- I tell it like it is. Always.
- I came to cruising late in life (nearly 30) and think it’s one of the most fabulous family vacations possible. It’s even better if Mickey Mouse is aboard.
- I know Walt Disney World like the back of my hand, yet never fail to be surprised by something new each and every trip.
- I love the challenge of taking infinite possibilities and customizing a remarkable and unique vacation for each client family.
Travel Specialty: Managing the best team of travel planners ever!
My Travel Experience: Walt Disney World Resort; Universal Orlando Resort; Disney Cruise Line - Bahamas; Disneyland; Royal Caribbean Cruise Line - Bahamas, Western & Eastern Caribbean; Celebrity Cruise Line - Southern Caribbean & Eastern Caribbean; Norwegian Cruise Line - Western Caribbean; Hard Rock All-Inclusive Resorts - Riviera Maya & Cancun; Atlantis, Bahamas; El Dorado Casitas Royale - Riviera Maya; Generations - Riviera Maya; Moon Palace - Riviera Maya; Sandals Royal Caribbean - Jamaica; Sandals South Coast - Jamaica; Rancho La Puerta Spa - Tecate.
Destination Expert: Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Norwegian Cruise Line
- Universal Studios Specialist
- College of Disney Knowledge
- Cruise Line International Association Travel Agent Member 2009-2018
- SeaWorld Specialist
- Atlantis Specialist
- Freestyle Certified Norwegian Cruise Line
- Royal Caribbean Expert Plus Certified
- Sandals Certified Specialist (includes Beaches Resorts)
- Princess Cruise Lines Commodore