get to know MTT Keri :: Keri Reyes
Location: Augusta, GA
Follow me on Facebook: Facebook.com/AwfullyBigAdventures
Get A Quote from Keri
I first visited Walt Disney World on a family vacation when I was 3 and have been in love with all things Disney ever since. My parents took us back many times. Every time we went, I got the same exciting and magical feeling. I still feel the same way on every trip to this day. My husband Sam and I Honeymooned in Disney World. On that one trip I was able to turn him into a Disney lover also. We have made it a mandatory annual trip since then. My Husband and I have Two wonderful kids now, Jordan and Christopher. They've both been to Walt Disney World and made there first trips before they were 1! My parents and 2 sibling were there to experience the magic with us. Other then my amazing memories with my family I have also made wonderful memories with friends. I went to Disney on my High School Senior class trip and with a group of my closest friends.
I am a stay at home, work at home mom and love it! When we aren't in Disney World, Disney movies and Disney Jr. are always on in our house.There is nothing more important in life then family and I love spending time with them, including my extended family. Sunday dinners with my parents and siblings are a must. Traveling is just one of the many ways we spend our time together and it's my passion. I love to share my traveling knowledge and all my tips and tricks with everyone. One of my favorite parts of a vacation is the details in the planning. These can often be stressful, so let me take the stress out of it and just share the exciting fun parts of trip planning with you. I will treat each of your vacations as if they were my own. I can help you make some of the most magical memories.
When I have spare time I enjoy playing with my children, arts and crafts, cooking, baking, reading and being outside, especially on the beach!
- My favorite Disney Movies are Beauty and the Beast and Tangled
- I'm addicted to Starbucks and was thrilled to be able to get my favorite drinks while i was in Disney World
- I tear up every trip on my first walk down Main Street USA and when I watch wishes.
- I cry my eyes out the last night of my trip because I don't want to leave. :)
- Cruising is one of my favorite Vacations and thinking everyone needs to try it at least once.
- No matter what the day was like we ALWAYS have dinner as a family and smiling, sharing our days and story telling is mandatory!
- My Favorite Disney Character is Tinkerbell. Pixie dust fixes everything!
- One of my favorite Disney Quotes is "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Travel Specialty: Families with Children, Extended family vacations, Couples, Traveling with small Children
My Travel Experience: Walt Disney World, Cruises, Universal Studios, Sea World, Florida, Washington DC, Bermuda, The Bahamas, Jamaica, Canada, beach vacations as well as many Trips up and down the East Coast
Destination Expert: Walt Disney World Resort
- College of Disney Knowledge
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Specialist
- SeaWorld Specialist