Join Our Team
- Are you a frequent visitor to Disney Destinations? Do you love to cruise? Have you traveled to Europe? Mexico? Australia? The Grand Canyon?
- Are you an experienced travel professional?
- Do you excel in sales?
- Do you enjoy a team environment?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you tech savvy?
- Do you feel at home with social media?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- Are you involved in communities both online and in your local area?
- Are you willing to vacation at Disney destinations and with other MTT travel partners at least once a year?
As an independent contractor with Mouse Tales® Travel, you'll work on your own schedule while booking travel for clients and receiving commission after your client travels. You'll be running your own home business via Internet, phone, and in-person. Please speak with your accountant about potential tax benefits.
There is a $197 non-refundable administration fee should you be selected to become a part of the team and join MTT as an independent contractor.
This sounds like fun!
Now, being a travel agent isn't all pixie dust, rainbows, and unicorns and it's certainly not easy money. This is a commission-based business which means it's a lot of hours up-front with the pay-off after the client travels AND after the supplier pays MTT. It also means that you could spend hours working with a client and then they choose to book directly with the supplier or another travel agent, or not to go at all. Even if you're the go-to person for Disney/cruises/whatever in your social circle, getting your first clients can be a daunting task. And you're never really off-duty because when a client is traveling, they need to be able to get ahold of you 24/7... even when you're vacationing yourself.
If I haven't scared you away, I'd love to learn more about you and why you think you're a good fit for the Mouse Tales® Travel team. You can complete the MTT Independent Contractor Agent Application here.
Be sure you LIKE the Mouse Tales Travel Facebook page and see ya real soon! - Kimberly