Get to know MTT Glynis :: Glynis Habeck
Location: Athens, GA
Contact: email@example.com or 404.394.7223
Follow me on Facebook: Facebook.com/MinnieVacations
Get A Quote from Glynis Habeck
I am a wife and mother of a 17 year old Senior daughter, and 9 year old 3rd grade son. I love my family very much and we love staying busy with football and basketball games, playing golf, and watching our daughter perform in local productions and compete in vocal competitions. We are also very active with our church and small group bible studies. Although I had gone to Walt Disney World when I was younger, it wasn't until we went as a family in 2007, and we saw the magic through our children's eyes, that I truly fell in love with all things Disney. Shortly after that first trip my husband and I sailed on Disney's ship, the Wonder and loved it so much we booked a cruise for the whole family while onboard! It was so fun surprising the kids with their first Disney cruise on Christmas morning by having them do a scavenger hunt that ended with them discovering a countdown DCL calendar that I put together. Our daughter aspires to be on a Disney ship one day as a performer and plans on entering the Disney College Program while in college these next few years. Our house has many reminders of Disney throughout, with items from our cruises, to memories from our trip to Aulani last year, and we always have a Disney Christmas tree each year.
- One of the things I love to do is work with first time cruisers with Disney Cruise Line, I love the excitement that builds and then hearing all about how great the trip went.
- Every time we see a commercial for anything Disney, our family just sighs and wishes we where there (even if we just got back)
- My daughter dresses up as Disney princesses for parties and hopes to be a real Disney princess with Disney one day
- I love to collect Disney pins, especially from each resort and/or cruise we are at
- Our favorite WDW resort as a family, is the Polynesian, but I must say, staying at the Contemporary with Magic Kingdom view was amazing!
- Our son loves watching and playing football and basketball and golf with his dad
Travel Specialty: Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, Walt Disney World
My Travel Experience: Disney Cruise Line - Been on the Wonder, Dream and Fantasy for a total of 7 cruises and 2 more scheduled this year. Walt Disney World - Twice as a kid and teen; Polynesian Resort x2, Beach Club x1, Contemporary x1, Wilderness Lodge x1 (all within the last 5 years) Aulani - Jan 2012
Destination Expert: Disney Cruise Line & Aulani
- College of Disney Knowledge
- Cruise Line International Association Travel Agent Member 2012-2015
- Universal Orlando Specialist
"We had a great trip! Starting the countdown to the Fall Trip! You were a tremendous help and gave us great insight. Thanks again for all your help...we really did have a great time."