Get to know MTT Denise :: Denise Peirce
Location: West Chester, Ohio
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.628.2357
Follow me on Facebook
Get A Quote from Denise
My love of Disney started at the age of 5, when I received the Cinderella soundtrack album for my birthday. From then on, I was in love with all things Disney!
I was very excited, when the Magic Kingdom opened, and I was able to visit for the first time.. Meeting all of my favorite characters, face to face, and having the chance to emmerse myself, in my favorite Disney stories, was priceless! Visiting through the years, and watching one park turn into four, has been a wonderful experience!
I have two, almost grown kids, 14 and 21. It seems like yesterday, I was rolling a stroller down Main Street. My kids share my passion for Disney, and look forward to visiting frequently.
When I am not planning my client’s dream vacations, I am a real estate agent, helping others find the dream castle of their own!
It seems like time is so limited these days. Vacations have become very important. Families need time to relax, have fun, and spend quality time together. We have taken numerous vacations, in various parts of the country, however, we keep going back to Disney. Their attention to detail, and just knowing that our vacation is important to them, keeps us going back, year after year. One very important reason we spend our vacation at a Disney destination, is that we appreciate how they go above and beyond, to accommodate individuals with challenges, big or small. With having a daughter with ADHD, a son with chronic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, and a family with dietary restrictions, it has been a pleasure vacationing where all our needs are happily met. .
I look forward to partnering with you, to plan your magical vacation! With your dreams, and my expertise, we will create an experience that will, hopefully, turn into a family tradition, like it has for our family!
I am proud to be a Disney princess, and I love to wear my crown, much to the embarrassment of my teenage daughter!
A Few of my Magical Memories:
1. Arriving at Disney World, and driving under the “Welcome to Disney World” sign.
2. Dressing my daughter in her Cinderella outfit, before leaving for breakfast at the castle.
3. Being first in the park for the Princess breakfast in Norway, and having Belle waiting to greet you with her arms wide open.
4. A trip without the kids, visiting all the great restaurants, and going on all the tours!
5. Catching 16 fish on Bay Lake, with a wonderful guide, who knew the sweet spots.
6. The “Just us girls” trip for my sister’s 50th birthday!
7. Driving a golf cart through Fort Wilderness, during the holidays, to see all the decorated campsites.
8. Magic Kingdom’s “Kiss Goodnight”
9. Watching your kids meet their favorite characters for the first time.
10. Wonderful cast members
Travel Specialty: Multi-Generational Trips, Family Reunions, Special Needs Travel
My Travel Experience: Walt Disney World Resort, Mexico, US States
Destination Expert: Walt Disney World Resort
- College of Disney Knowledge
- Universal Orlando Specialist