Are you staying at one of the 30 Disney hotels at Walt Disney World? Are you flying into Orlando International Airport (MCO)? Then Disney’s Magical Express is for you!
This complimentary round-trip shuttle service takes you to your Disney hotel without having to wait for baggage claim – the Magical Express fairies will take care of your luggage for you and deliver it to your room while you’re out having fun at the parks!
How it works
- You provide us with your airline and flight number and we’ll make your Disney’s Magical Express reservation.
- You’ll receive your special Disney’s Magical Express luggage tags in the mail directly from Disney.
- Check your bags at home airport, making sure those special tags are on your suitcases!
- Upon arrival in Orlando, bypass airport baggage claim and go directly to the Disney Airport Welcome Center.
- Scan your MagicBand.
- You’ll be assigned to a motorcoach, sit back, and enjoy the ride!
- For arrivals between 5am and 10pm ET, Disney representatives at the airport pick up your luggage and transport it to your hotel room. For arrivals after 10pm and before 5am ET, pick up your luggage and bring it to the motor coach.
If you don’t have your luggage tags, be prepared to give a description of your luggage to the folks at the Welcome Center – the better you mark your luggage, the faster you’ll get it!
Also, it can take several hours for your luggage to arrive so be sure to carry any immediate needs/wants with you in a carry-on. Think medication, swimsuits, and a change of clothes… just in case. And be sure to keep your MagicBand in your carry-on luggage or wear it on the plane. You'll need it at the Welcome Center.
Disney’s Magical Express service makes your return hassle-free as well. If you’re flying with participating airlines on a domestic flight, you can avoid airport check-in lines by checking your luggage and receiving a boarding pass before you ever leave your Disney resort! Current airline partners include Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines (US Domestic Flights only), JetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, and United Airlines.
Have a later flight home? Just check your luggage at the Resort Airline Check-in Desk, get your boarding pass, and go play! They're open from 5am to 12noon Eastern Time.
We love Disney’s Magical Express – have you used their service?